Introducing Experiments and project Analyses, download gene lists associated with your insights
- Samples have transitioned to experiments, keep track of technical replicates, run type and experiment type
- Updated Library system for faster and more efficient data organization
- Updated UI/UX for an easier way to add files to pipelines
- Download lists of genes associated with your insights
- Analyses - pipelines, visualizations, and statistics are now organized in 1 central place within your projects
- Updated Library Cart
Samples have transitioned to Experiments
- The "Samples" tab in the library has transitioned to "Experiments". Each experiment corresponds to 1 model record and enables you to keep track of important information such as experiment type, run type, and technical replicate.
- You can view all of the files associated with each experiment and update the information associated with
- We have improved the table used to display your files and library metadata for a faster and more efficient experience.
- When you upload new files, they will map to "Experiments" instead of "Samples"
- Learn more about our updated library system here and learn why transitioned samples to experiments here.
- If you would like to reassign or update the experiments associated with your files, learn more here.
Improved UI for adding Files to Pipelines
- Files are organized according to experiments,
- View run type and replicated associated with each file
- Select the column header to sort files on the basis of file type and other metadata
- Learning more about launching pipelines here
Export Gene lists from your Insights
- Export the entire list of genes utilized in your insight enrichment analysis
- Export the list of genes identified in a specific pathway and your dataset
- Pipelines, Visualizations, and Statistics can now be found all in one place within your project
- Create an Analysis within a project to launch a new pipeline, visualize your data or run a statistical analysis
Library Cart Refresh
- We updated the UI/UX of the library cart, providing you with an intuitive and easy to use experience
- Export lists of records from your library and their associated metadata with ease