Export plots as SVG images, view the input files associated with your workflows and more
- Export plots as SVG images
- View input files associated with each workflow in your pipeline
- Select entity names within your library and be taken to a comprehensive overview page
Export Plots as SVG Images
- All plots can now be exported as PNG, JPEG, or SVG files
- Plots from individual gene observations within your insights can now be exported
View Input files associated with each workflow in your pipeline
Once your pipeline has complete select a workflow within your pipeline on the results tab of your cube and you will see the input files that were added to this workflow. To learn more about how to navigate and understand your pipeline results read more here.
Select entity names to edit and view all properties
Select the name of an entity within your library and you will be taken to a comprehensive overview page where you can see all properties, links, and references associated with your entity and can update this information.