How to edit dictionary properties in your library
- Select "Dictionary" located in the bottom left hand corner of the library.
- Search for the dictionary property that you would like to edit.
- Select the checkbox next to the dictionary property and select edit.
- Update the dictionary property as you see fit. Editing options include;
- Updating the name and description
- If you are editing a drop down property you can add new options, remove existing options or edit existing options. Note: You cannot remove a drop down option if it is currently being used by an entity within your library.
- Once you are finished making changes to your dictionary property select update. All changes will be reflected in the models and entities that are using that dictionary property.