How to visualize your SNVs in a lollipop plot
- Create a project and create an "Analysis" within your project. Within the Analysis select "Visualization".
- Select the "VCF" tab and select the lollipop icon next to the file you would like to work with.
- Navigate to the "Plot" tab and select "lollipop". Use the right hand plot configuration panel to panel to select a target gene from your file.
- Series - select your target gene. Swap between Genomic and cDNA view, toggle protein domains off and on. Hover over over the variants to obtain additional information pertaining to the variant.
- Grid- Update plot title.
- Use the cloud icon located in the top right hand corner of the plot to export it to your desktop.