Learn more from your genomic data with improved lollipop plots; protein tracks, SnpEff annotation and cDNA vs gDNA view
- Genetic Variant Annotation with SnpEff
- New and improved lollipop plots: add protein domains, toggle between gDNA and cDNA views, visualize SnpEff annotation
Genetic Variant Annotation + New and Improved Lollipop Plots
All single nucleotide variant VCF files uploaded to the platform will be automatically processed with SnpEff. Additionally, you can build a pipeline to process your BAM files with Mutect2 and your VCF outputs will be annotated with SnpEff.
- Over 30 possible effect types will be visible in your lollipop legend in accordance to industry standards
- Use the plotting studio Axes menu to toggle between cDNA and gDNA views
- While in cDNA view add protein domains to your lollipop plots
- Zoom in to specific regions of the chromosome
- Hover over any SNV in your lollipop to get more information about the annotation
We would love to hear from you!
See something that could be improved/fixed/changed? Do you have a feature that you would like to see? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We treat every inquiry like we're getting a package in the mail, so you can guarantee it will be reviewed.